Thursday, April 21, 2011

Kates Playground Free Steam

AMC - Mad Men (2 Season)

skeptical Sometimes I wake up and wonder how it may have continued to see this series. Is true that is very well done, but it is also true that, increasingly, is less Mad Men and more a tramp, a whore in the world of whores who are the television series, at best, perhaps, a very good makeup whore .




Why? Mad Men began as a story of advertisers, advertisers who had families, who had personal problems, hassle and bustle. A history of workers with normal lives. The obsession Draper exaggerated masculinity that the series has managed to evolve differently, in a way that much of this season and almost all of the following (I have long delayed this review for my ideas to make it cold) has been invested. It is no longer a number of advertisers who have a hassle and bustle life, now is a series of trouble and bustle in which, every once in a while, pass by the office and work. Honestly, I've understood that Draper has a problem of promiscuity and sexual obsession ... is no longer brings me much. Preferred advertising campaigns, the truth is that what distinguished factor for me, Mad Men Gossip Girl. That and the smoke snuff. Increasingly it seems that it is only smoke snuff.

Is now a bad series? Not at all. Mad Men continues to enjoy an elegant staging up, almost, majesty. The characters are still very high, although it is now engaged in, in general, to show off to mess mess. I admit I like the evolution of Peggy Olson (which in my opinion, deserved a life change y. ..) and I like the general patterns of both this and the following. I do not like, again, the proportion of frames / womanizing. Is that what will reduce Mad Men? There are many series for that, honestly, I think wasting the potential marked by the first, that conflict between male and female, society compulsive and gimmicks.

remains in the second a little reminiscent of that first, there is still some advertising slogan, but it seems difficult to believe that they are less abundant ... and maybe less important. I guess part of the audience will be grateful for the change of focus, but I was bothered a bit. However, it still seems the best that has made the AMC, after Breaking Bad.

"And if I think, perhaps again be the way you used

Note: 8. The series still seems very good, but I regret a little the loss of their initial strength, but the evolution of some characters and the tremendous technical achievement of the series remains, quite simply, magnificent.

0 comments:

Post a Comment